The Boca Raton Chapter – Member Benefits Include:
- Luncheon seminars are held at the Pavilion Grille, 301 Yamato Road Building, Boca Raton, FL.
- Upcoming 2017 Seminars
- September 9 – Ethics Seminar (Florida Bar speakers). Click here for details.
- 0ctober 12 – Criminal Law (Florida Bar speakers)
- November 9 – Elderly Law (Florida Bar speakers)
- December 17 – Membership Drive
- Charitable events and those organizations the Boca Chapter has formed relationships with to insure to the benefit of local charities located in Boca Raton.
- Networking opportunities coupled with notification on job openings/listings in the Boca Raton metro area.
- Discounts to Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce events.
- Annual seminar(s) focusing on ethical issue(s) facing paralegals.
- Member pricing to other chapter PAF events and seminars.
Membership is available in several categories. Click here for more details.